1. They aren't afraid to put down roots. In fact, your farmer is probably already based somewhere with long term plans to stay there.
2. Farmers are fit, toned and tanned. (The "tanned" part may only apply to their forearms. But those forearms are great!)
3. Many Farmers subscribe to good old fashioned family values and will be proud to treat you with gentleness and respect.
4. There's something sexy about working the land, cultivating plants and raising beef that nourishes the nation. Your stomach will benefit.
5. It's trendy to be eco-aware. Your farmer is as close to being "one with the land" as they come.
6. Free tractor rides.
7. Farmers are traditionally loyal and protective.
8. The rural lifestyle provides plenty of fresh air, vitamin D, and panoramic views with zero skyscrapers in sight.
9. You can visit your date at work...if you don't mind getting manure on your shoes.
10. Farmers are essentially small business owners. They must have both brains and brawn to keep their farm running successfully.
11. Farmers are community players, often helping out neighboring farms when another farmer is struggling to get their crops in on time.
12. Most farmers want to keep the farm in the family. Thus, they want children.
13. Farmers work hard every single day of the year without complaint.
14. Farmers don't live in condos.
15. Farmers are trustworthy. If a few dozen cattle can trust the farmer with their lives, surely your date can handle responsibility.
Let us know what you think. Do you have any other reasons to date a farmer? Write them in the comments below.