I will be the first to admit that I am not a huge milk drinker. Not because I don't like it, but because I always choose something else. But, I am a huge supporter of all dairy products. And I want to make sure my daughter gets her milk. I know how important milk is for my growing girl, and if you don't have a lot of time on this Saturday here is a quick run down of what milk has to offer!
Milk has 9 essential nutrients to help you grow...
1. Calcium- Builds and maintains strong bones and teeth
2. Vitamin D- Helps absorb calcium for healthy bones
3. Riboflavin- Converts food into energy
4. Phosphorous- Helps keep bones strong
5. Protein- Builds and maintains lean muscle
6. Potassium- Regulates fluid balance and blood pressure
7. Vitamin A- Promotes good vision and healthy skin
8. Vitamin B12- Helps red blood cells
9. Niacin- Converts food into energy
And if you have time to read more about milk check out DairyMakesSense.com